Swimming pool regulations
The depth of the pool is 1.60 meters and 1.40 meters in the shallowest part.
Management is not responsible for:
- any accidents, injuries, injuries or other occurrences that happen to bathers due to their attributable behavior.
- theft or loss of items left unattended within the facility. Management accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the regulations.
- Use of the swimming pool by those who cannot swim is prohibited.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult who can intervene if necessary and is responsible for them.
- Showering before entering the water is mandatory.
- It is prohibited to enter the pool for clothing.
- Diving and running on the pool deck is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to smoke and no food or drink may be consumed on the pool deck.
- It is prohibited to bring bottles, glasses and other objects not strictly related to swimming into the pool.
- It is prohibited to engage in apnea activities without the presence of a qualified instructor.
- It is prohibited to introduce animals.
- It is prohibited to use sunscreen and hair oils before entering the pool.
- For children under 3 years of age and physiologically incontinent users, the use of appropriate restraining costumes is mandatory.
- Spitting, urinating, defecating, spilling any kind of liquid into the tub is prohibited.
- Bathing in special weather conditions (thunderstorms) is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to enter the pool to people in an altered psychophysical state (drunkenness, drug impairment, etc.) or even in obvious precarious health conditions, such as to pose a risk to the person's safety.
- Persons with wounds, abrasions, injuries or skin changes of a suspected infectious nature (warts, dermatitis, fungal infections, etc.) and those with any other contagious disease are not allowed to enter the pool. Management may ask bathers to provide a medical statement attesting to the absence of such diseases.
- Uncivilized behavior and conduct is prohibited.
- Use separate waste bins. Maintain cleanliness.